Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Aww Geez... 'Web'sites?

So as I have been told by some to clean up and remove the cobwebs that have seemingly infested this blog, I sit here wondering what to write. Perhaps that corny joke a friend of mine told me "You can't have cobwebs growing on your blog. It's already a 'web'site". Genius knows no boundaries I'm sure.

I cannot believe that I still have not watched Ice Age 2 yet. I heard that The Wild is as crap as I thought it would be, but ICE AGE 2!!! It's time to make a few calls and get a few people of their lazy arses to go out and enjoy an evening of CGI.

Belated birthday wishes I can remember now...

Azrin. We'll get you next year!

Joyce. Fabulous Fairy was caught passed out. Don't worry Joyce you still look lovely.

Sharon. I am not EVIL!!!

No comments: