Wednesday, July 19, 2006

And So...

So we have finally concluded what has been a very average world cup and imo, the referee's provided more entertainment with their comic refereeing. But hats off to Italy. Best team overall by far.

So perhaps I've neglected this blog yet again. I shall now try to recall some rather silly stuff / conversations what took place while I went missing.


On our way to Poppy Garden one night...

Kanch - OMG is that a naked man over there under the flyover?

Tim - WHA...?

Louis - OH TIM WHY'D YOU LOOK?? THE CATS OUT OF THE BAG NOW! CALLING ME GAY ALWAYS AND LOOK AT YOUR REACTION WHEN KANCH MENTIONED THERE WAS A NAKED GUY THERE.

Tim - Pffft pls. It's quite a startling statement for anyone to say. Not everyday someone spots a naked guy in the open.

Louis - NO NO NO!!! IT OUT IN THE OPEN NOW! YOU LIKE MEN!!

Kanch - If that were true Louis why are you so happy and excited about it?

Louis - . . . . . . . .

Tim - Ha ha ha.


And another time not too long ago via SMS...


Lyn - Starbucks at 5 Tim. ***** asked me so it'd be great if you could come too ;)

Tim - Nah... I'll just mind my own business and let the 2 of you catch up on things :D

Lyn - You know I'll never forgive you.

Tim - Did you say Starbucks at 5?


That's about all I can remember for now... more to come I guess.

Ah yes. HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAIN!!! Prepare yourself for Saturday!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey tim...haha good one...i almost forgot about that!!