Saturday, December 01, 2007

There, I wrote it...

So got nagged to write and put this up...


How long has it been?
With that smile of yours long unseen.
Days, weeks and months of lonely,
They pass by ever, ever so slowly.
And here I sit silently and write,
Those silly little things for your delight.

There are so many places I could begin,
Just gotta think a little and look within.
I’m like a kid searching for his lost toy,
Searching for those rhymes that you so enjoy.
And while I figure out how to not make you blush,
Just read on and stay hush…

“Might I sing the songs that help you sleep?
And dry those pretty eyes should you weep.
Whisper the magical words that make you smile,
For your laugh… go that extra mile.
Speak the words that simply melt your heart,
You in my life... Now that's the best part.”


Now leave me alone ;p

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVEEEEEEEEE YOU!!!!!!!!