Wednesday, April 01, 2009

My boss would have killed me...

Being April Fools day I wanted to play a prank on my boss.

So I initially decided that I would come in to work early, draft a resignation letter and sign it. At the bottom where my name is supposed to be below the signature, I would have put in " HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY!".

I didn't in the end because I decided that half an hours extra sleep was more important since I'm still recovering from the flu...

So instead I shared it with her over a smoke, and she said that she would literally kill me if I pulled that prank as it was "So not funny".

Then after a minute she laughs and tells me...

Boss - Maybe we should get the management to pull that prank on the regional CEO :p

Tim - Suddenly he accepts it then you know :p

Boss - Oh Shit!

Guess the idea wasn't that bad after all...

No comments: