Thursday, May 25, 2006

Silly Steph's.

Kinda weird how I suddenly get caught in silly conversations with the 2 Stephs...


Tim - Stepfather?

Steph Ti - Hahaha I know. From Multiply!

Tim - I'm not that old to be a stepdad you know.

Steph Ti - You're the EEEEVIIIIL stepfather! Who doesn't give me pocket money, allowance or otherwise.

Tim - Ah... But I do give you care, concern and compliments. Those 3 C's are better than money.

Steph Ti - Aha AGREED! Yes, yes daddy! You're a lovely stepdad. Just sucks when it comes to money.

Tim - So does that mean you'll care and provide for me when you start working?

Steph Ti - Wah! Ermm... Wait for another 4 years ok?

Tim - Remember you said it not me :D


And then there was silence...


And something more disturbing...


Steph Fang - *PUNCH!* Ah... feel better.

Tim - You know there's another girl that can rival you already. Except she pinches instead of punches.

Steph Fang - WHO?

Tim - A girl named Yan Yiing.

Steph Fang - Wah! The name sounds damn cun. Well I'm happy for you hahahahahah!

Tim - I'm sure you are =.=

Steph Fang - Knowing that someone else is torturing you is music to my heart. Hahahah!

Tim - I shudder at the thought of both of you ganging up on me.

Steph Fang - You probably want to electrocute yourself first. It'll probably be the only way you can fend us off.

Tim - And risk paralyzing myself to be at your mercy?

Steph Fang - EVEN BETTER! HAHAHHAHAHA!


Ahh... Friends. Never a dull moment with them.

No comments: