Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Some Serious Thought.

Sometimes you realize that the little things which you take for granted are the most important things in life. Just because they always seem to be there we take them for granted and neglect. It's been so long since I've actually taken the effort to acknowledge the people who have been with me through thick and thin. For their time and effort, for their support and trust, for their confidence and belief in me. They walk beside me when I move, they push me from behind when I stop, yet they never stand in front of me to block me from moving forward. That's when they pull really hard. They see me for the person I am and can be, always pointing out my little flaws so that I remember that I'm not perfect, but always emphasizing on my strengths and allow me to believe. Never pity me for my failings but acknowledging me for my accomplishments.

To those who have been there with and for me... I can never repay what you people have given me, I can never replace who you are to me. All I can do is offer my thanks, and acknowledge the contribution you people have given to my life. You know who and what you are to me.

Perhaps there really aren't any mistakes in life, only lessons. Where we tend to live and regret mistakes that we have made, we learn from lessons and avoid repeating them. I don't want to live a life of regret, hence I do not want to fail, rather learn what went wrong and pick myself up. I can always be stronger. Strength isn't always about physical capabilities, but it always is about indomitable will. GUTS stands for Genuine Urge To Succeed, and no one gains success by giving up. Set your goals and focus on them. They are the fuel that drives you. All the motivation you need can come from within yourself. You just have to want it bad enough. Try pushing yourself to exceed your limits, you might actually be surprised by the results. Who knows? Taking a risk might open a door to a world full of possibilities for yourself. Take a challenge, take a chance and who knows? It doesn't really matter where or how you start, what matters is where you finish.

2 comments:

C said...

you can start by actually coming down to subang to yam cha more often ^^

- t ! m s t [o] n e - said...

heh would have to resolve a transportation problem first.