Monday, November 13, 2006

I'm In Trouble...

Angry Person - You're mean. Wana know why?

Tim - ?

Angry Person - CAUSE U FORGOT MY BDAY!!!

Tim - OMG! The 10th!!! *sweats*

Angry Person - 10TH!!!
Angry Person - FRIDAY!!!
Angry Person - U DIDNT SMS ME!!!

Angry Person - IM SO ANGRY AT U!!!

Tim - It's not gonna help much to wish u happy belated birthday is it...

Angry Person - NO!

Angry Person - HURMPF!!!



So after several minutes of capslocked texts, I later managed to change the subject and get her laughing for a bit. And then she caught on...


Angry Person - HEY WAIT UR STILL NOT FORGIVEN!!!


Help me someone...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha.. u always get urself in touble.. i dont blame ppl for whacking u at times.. especially from girls =.=

p/s: whats ur msn!!

sarah here btw ^^

- t ! m s t [o] n e - said...

yes i seem to be quite irresistable when it comes to women inflicting violence towards men. you would know, you abuse me too. text u my msn already.