Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Crap Movie, Fun Evening.

So every one decided to be lazy and not go Genting... Whoop dee doo. Instead they decided that they'd try and get tickets for The Prestige. We would have watched it if not for only front row seats being available. I can't recall who's suggestion was it to consider Frostbite. "It's a vampire show. How bad could it be?" If we all only knew... The most horrible show I've seen since Doom easily, possibly even worse with the subtitles.

Warning : Do not watch Frostbite.

Go watch another movie...
Go buy yourself a beer...
Go donate your money to charity...
Give it to me...

JUST DON'T WATCH FROSTBITE!!!

Hopped over to Laundry after and as strange as it seemed... The girls I met there... All their names started with the letter 'D'. Diane with her awesome custom made dark angel wings, Diana with her glasses and glasses of alco, Daphne running about with her friends witches hat, Debbie her usual gorgeous self... Well almost all of then... I forgot about Sunny, who tried to drown me in wine for a while.

Not exactly a cooling evening at Genting, but nevertheless still fun.

No comments: