Monday, October 30, 2006

This Is Halloween.

With eye bags like mine, I don't need a Halloween costume to look like any undead.

Off to Genting tomorrow to chill out. Friends want to watch horror movies, I just want to get out of KL. This will probably be the first time in ages I haven't seen Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas during Halloween. Them folks I'm going up with aren't great fans of animation... They don't know what they're missing.

Horror movies... No matter how freaky, gory or fucking scary people make them out to be, I always find myself getting bored and dozing off or laughing at the show. Yes, Tim finds them scary horror shows funny. Weird?

So why go up when everyone else is going to indulge in a horror marathon and I have no interest in the entertainment provided? Well... It's definitely going to be a lot cooler than KL is that's fo' sure. I need a new environment to gather some ideas anyway. Gonna make one of me mates to bring up a video cam. Perhaps we'll be able to make some dumb videos for laughs. Would be a change from the playground we do all our nonsense anyway. I can picture it now... "Usual Idiots in Genting."

Anyway hope the rest of you folks have an awesome Halloween. Trick over treat man!

No comments: