Saturday, October 14, 2006

Wed, Thur, Fri, Sat. Phew...

It has been an exhausting if not enjoyable few days...

Wednesday.

Met up wih Yiing (worlds most dangerous woman) and Sara (her sidekick) at laundry for a drink of wine before heading off to Mambo@Velvet with them. Met up with Terri and Diana there, an evening with just the girls... how much better can it get? Or so I thought... Super pinching lets hurt Tim cuz it's fun combo was executed. I should have known it would happen with the company I was with (DOH!). So to summarize it all, company was great, evening was fun... casuatlies... bout a dozen pinches and 2 bites to my face. Told a few friends about it later on msn. Some ridiculed me (yes, you Daph lol) while others were more like " Wah! Violence towards men." Bhalls... More like Brutality To Tim!

Thursday.

My day off ZzZzz...

Friday.

The 'After Party' of Nic's 22nd birthday at Laundry Bar. I can't remember the last time we managed to gather such a big group of close friends in ages. With the exception of maybe 3 - 4 people, everyone was there! There was dancing & music, drinking & laughter, pictures & poses. I miss times like these. Got home bout 3+ am and was asked to go hang out at Bangkung Park because Diana was apparently drunk. Ended up going home at 6 am. 'Die la' I thought as I had a long Saturday ahead... Oh yes, somehow managed to sprain my finger as well. Will there be no end to these injuries!

Saturday.

Had to meet up with Trib and SantaKel for lunch, but not before stopping by Machines@Megamall for it's launch. Soon after had to rush all the way to Subang for dodgeball (forget the sprained finger and recently recovered sprained ankle!). Was supposed to head to the fun fair at BU but I figured everyone was too tired to go. Tonight, a gathering of friends for our weekly poker session. I'm pretty much dead tired after dodgeball but hey, it's the weekend isn't it?

No comments: