Friday, October 27, 2006

Killjoy Strikes Again.

Person - Hi Tim!

Tim - Hey! Where you at?

Person - Wah, no need to ask who is this ar? Straight away ask where am I.

Tim - I recognize the voice.

Person - Cheh, thought could surprise you.

Tim - I'm surprised you called me.

Person - No la, just wanted to ask how are you since so long never see you and wish you Selamat Hari Raya.

Tim - Why you wishing Selamat Hari Raya to a Chinese dude?

Person - Can't is it? Just wanted to call and say hi since I haven't seen you for a while.

Tim - You're bored aren't you?

Person - No la where got?

Tim - Okay, then where are you now?

Person - I'm at home.

Tim - So good girl suddenly?

Person - Yea, no one's home so I have to jaga rumah.

Tim - So no ones home, you have run out of things to watch, you're friends are not out either and you have absolutely nothing to do... Am I right?

Person - Kay la! Kay la! I'm really bored! What you doing now?


There you go.

No comments: