Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Ain't got no Monday blues...

Who would have thought that I'd bump into a schoolmate who I have not seen for 6 years while having dinner with my colleagues in Desa Sri Hartamas. She's still as pretty as I remember her. Looks even better now in fact since she's not stick skinny like before. After a short conversation and an exchange of numbers I happily went back to my meal. Then the shit started coming.

All the teasing and dirty looks I got from my colleagues and those perverted ideas they started spewing out of their mouths was quite funny actually. Great for dinner laughs. Eventually told them to cut it out since it was MY friend they were talking about there. No manners :p

Then went off to meet them Suckball boys and headed off to Bangsar where Her Majesty Kanch and Darling Fairy Joyce joined us shortly later. I love hanging with these peeps. They're so full of laughs and fun.

Was happily texting with my schoolmate when I got home. Definitely gonna meet up again soon. We got years to catch up on.

And then there was breakfast arrangements with Violence today... at 7am. I woke up at 6.30 am. Called her... No answer... Text her... No reply... So ok I guess I'll go back to sleep. 7.30am she calls me, wakes me up from my sleep and tells me she can't make it. No shit ha ha. Next time we plan for breakfast, it's definitely gonna be 8am onwards!

No comments: