Tuesday, July 24, 2007

:D

Joan Dear gave me a call from Perth for a bit of catching up. The silly darling. Was great hearing from her. Miss her like crazy. I so can't wait for her to come back. So many things we have to discuss ;)

Even Vampress gave me a call. Ha ha, she's so cute. Trying to be all baby when I gave her shit for hardly meeting up last time she was down. I might see her too much next year if she moves back. Yikes!

Lady Lyn is back from Ireland as well. Usually it's almost impossible for us to plan meeting up. Most of our meetings have been pure coincidence, but this time we'll try work something out. So if she doesn't make it for coffee today like she said we must... hmph :p

It's like 80% confirmed the PD trip will happen this weekend. Now if the weather is merciful...

2 comments:

Mei said...

Tough luck, it'll be rainy all weekend according to the Met report

- t ! m s t [o] n e - said...

shut up. ure coming with us :p