Friday, July 20, 2007

Random Ramblings.

It's been an awfully busy week at work. I was so totally drained by Wednesday and I had to take the Suckball boys to Mambo, which was an okay event. Bumped into Jinie, Yu Meng, Joh, Mei Fern and Adam C and a few other peeps. Darling Joyce was also about with her new red hairdo. It's always good to see her. Saw Julie as well and had a brief conversation before making my rounds of hey, hello and hi.

Finally managed to get some decent sleep yesterday. I've been constantly waking up at 3am and 6am for some time now. It's incredibly annoying considering I usually head off to bed at around 1am.

Nain's birthday was yesterday. Gave the dude a ring and tonight we're off to Finnegan's in Hartamas tonight to try and drown him.

Was sitting down a couple of days ago and doing some thinking. It's like every one's leaving the country. Steph Liew & Madman left last year for China, Violence has left to Australia, Darling AJ just left for Canada... I'm so running out of coffee kaki's. Only regulars I have left are Steph Stickers, Darling Debbie and Dianamite. And I hardly get to meet up with them since works pilling in.

But I love my job. I'd like to think I have a good relationship with my clients and colleagues and IMO that's a good thing to have in the advertising industry.

Got 3 trips lined up. I'm hoping they happen soon so I can get out of KL with some good company and get some much needed R&R. PD, Genting and Penang with the Suckball boys is bound to be enjoyable. Sarah Pincher wants to tag along for the Penang trip. She can be our tour guide since she's from Penang.

And it's Friday... I'm so looking to hiding away from the world at some random Starbucks outlet and getting back to my book which I've been neglecting for far too long.

Here's to the weekend peeps.

No comments: