Saturday, May 24, 2008

Tipsy's BBQ Delight...

I actually took some time to browse through my old junk in Multiply. And I came across a post which at the time had me in stitches when the tale was related to me...

So just to share with you peeps...


Category:
Barbecue & Grilling
Style:
Chinese
Special Consideration:
Quick and Easy
Servings:
Ermm...if there's anything left then I guess so.

Description:
The Original Fire Hazard by Tipsy.

Ingredients:
Electric BBQ grill, The BBQ manual and Tipsy's kitchen.

Directions:
Accidentally plug in the electric bbq grill instead of the oven when u want to warm something up. Leave the kitchen n go to your room for a while. Come down later to find that something is burning in the kitchen. Hurry to the kitchen to be horrified that you've started a little bon fire in the kitchen with your bbq grill and bbq manual (which was on the grill).

You can tell everyone that it was an accident, but I know the truth. You were drinking weren't u Tipsy? Nyek, nyeks!

No comments: