Friday, May 02, 2008

One late night...

The fact that I can't find an ashtray in the entire house I'm in now just pisses me off.

So here I am, sitting in almost total darkness but for the light from the laptop I'm using... A bit of jazz playing in the background... What I'd give for a glass of wine now and a cigar (and yes, the damn ashtray).

Somehow, that all familiar question from people never fails to pop up. And I've just about given up on finding ways on how to answer it. Think that its been quite the norm and it's not that hard to ignore now. I have other things constantly on my mind anyway. I just offer a simple shrug and change the subject.

Brilliant. I found an empty beer can in the house.

I've actually taken the day off for Friday. Probably will waste it sitting at some Starbucks somewhere with a book and latte as usual. Maybe it's coming with age that I just don't seem that all keen to go about anywhere anymore. I'd rather just camp by myself somewhere quiet.

You know how sometimes you just feel so distant from everything, and just want to disappear from it all and just be left alone...

I guess I really have gotten tired of things here.

Now on to the other site...

No comments: