Thursday, February 23, 2006

Happy People.

Actually the topic has no relevance to this entry. Just that I'm listening to Robert Kelly's Happy People now and just happened to type it in.

So it's finally happened... My contract has expired and am currently unemployed. Will have to start looking for a job again nad hopefully be able to find a copy of The Malaysian Advertising Directory so I can do some research as well.

I've never noticed how much an enjoyment work was for me till recently. Waking up everyday with nothing to do drives me to the point of extreme boredom where I'd actually contemplate going out alone as most of my mates are at work or have resumed their studies. And as my PC at home is probably as ancient as the dinosaurs, I will have to look into investing for a new one.

Expenses, expenses, expenses and no income!!! Someone hire me!!!

2 comments:

Super Steph said...

You're done with work already?!? I thought you were going to stay there for a little awhile more.. Lets hope your next job doesnt require you to shop (alone) for dresses.. hehehh..

Good Luck though!

:D

- t ! m s t [o] n e - said...

well I can't enjoy the work if I'm not employed by the company can I? Ah well too bad about not getting a renewal. Time to move on =)