Monday, February 27, 2006

Uh Oh. Fairy Fury!

Honestly some people have to much free time. For example, personwithtoomuchfreetimesblog

Lunch with Joyce was a bit of a disaster as the paper bag which held her precious Malibu gave away and *SHATTEEEEEEEEEEEEERED!* all over ze floor. My first thoughts were 'OH FUCK!' So that was the end of the Malibu bottle which I wanted to get rid off... er... give Joyce. Half expecting her to be all black faced and moody she took it pretty well. At least she punished me by making me wait for like half an hour and she got a free lunch from me... again.

2 comments:

kinkybluefairy said...

Eh fucker!
You PUSHED me away from the counter!!!

And of course i didn't give black face... not like you purposely wanted to waste Malibu. RIGHT.

- t ! m s t [o] n e - said...

Despite the anger and profanities used, I can somehow so see you smiling if not laughing while you typed that. And it wasn't a push, just a simple nudge. ;p