Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Random Entry...

I've been unusually cranky for the past few days and it's annoying. Sad part is that there's no one, NO ONE I feel, I can confide in this matter and it has me worried sick. I don't think I've ever been in a worse situation and honestly, it's fucked up. Hopefully the matter will be resolved soon and I can put this shit behind me. But until then, I'm pretty much fucked.

I was actually content to just stay home today on finish up on a book I'm reading when Violence decided to call me up for a drink while she was in Bangsar. We decided to go for coffee and just chill and chat. I guess I wasn't much good company as problems lingered in the back of my mind. Still, I don't think I gave away too much of my recent mood. I could be wrong, but what does it really matter at this time.

Valentine's Day. I don't really care much for it and frankly I can't be bothered for the occasion. Probably the last time I ever did anything that was meaningful for anyone was when I was 17. Since then I have viewed Valentine's as a waste of time and money. I don't see the purpose of having a selected day where one decides to celebrate love and affection just because of the occasion. What's wrong with the rest of the year? For those who wished me, thanks. I appreciate the wishes, but to me it's just another day.

Probably the only good thing I can think of this day is that it's the birthdays of my good and hideously overweight friend 'Santa' Kel, and Theo. Kel, you have always been a good friend for many years even if at one point, you kept waking me up at 7am to loan 2 ringgit to lake the LRT to work. But rest assured, you'll be my good friend for many more years to come.

No comments: