Monday, August 08, 2005

Finding My Way

Just when I actually consider returning to something familiar which I left behind years ago, something comes up and reminds me on why I left in the first place. And I shall leave it at that for now.


Having Lousy Louis back is such a refreshing change from the current life I live. Here is an individual who thinks he's the greatest thing on earth that god can possibly offer to women, who thinks more than he should and is great company for laughs and conversation. And perhaps thats just what I've been missing, conversation. They don't have to be meaningful, they don't have to make sense, they can be conversations about anyone and anything at anytime. I've probably talked about more things in one day with Lousy Louis than I have in an entire week with most friends of mine. And perhaps I should be glad that he's back. Possibly the dude is bringing back little pieces of me that I seem to have lost over time constantly doing practically nothing but bumming and wasting my life away slowly but surely.

This probably reminds me that I have to look up SantaKel one day soon when he's not too busy. A really intelligent person who I have always enjoyed conversations with. Personal matters and what revolves around our lives have always been a talking point between us at some stages. I seemed to have lost touch with him and possibly should never have, for he has always been a good friend to me even he can be a little touchy when some topics are not to his liking.

Perhaps I may be a more troubled individual than I might think, but matters in life and troubles faced are all part n parcel of it. maybe it's time to forget about past troubles and to look towards brighter pastures, time to swallow my pride and come to the fact that I'm just another person, just like anyone else, living life perhaps not to the best of my abilities, but the potential is there. Just have to take that big step forward into the unknown, the risk that perhaps I have always been afraid to take. And then maybe, just maybe, I shall find life more enjoyable than what I've come to know it.

No comments: