Friday, August 05, 2005

Corean Thinks Fishes Are Amphibians.

This must be the stupidest thing I have ever heard any of my friends say... A few days back we were having dinner in Little Island in Sri Hartamas when Corean decided to open his mouth for something other than eating...

Corean - Eh, lets go Zoo Negara la. Safari man.

Han Jie - You want to go see animals is it? There go stand there in front of the fish tank and look at the fishes.

Corean - But those are not animals, fishes are amphibians.

Everyone - WHAT?


I cannot possibly imagine how he managed to come up with that statement, but he did decide to keep quiet for the rest of his meal.


I stayed at home yesterday. So while I was bumming in my room I saw this insect flying about. Thinking it was just a moth I payed no attention to it as it seemed to be just trying to find a way out of my room. To my horror when it landed on my couch to rest I saw its true nature, a COCKROACH! THE FLYING TYPE!!

I got up, ran to my cupboards to close all the doors, opened all the windows and my room door while keeping a wary eye on the pest as it 'fluttered' about my room. Then it decides to hit the fan and come down to earth and run about my floor. I spent a good 10 minutes trying to find the pest with my trusty The Star Newspaper in my hand waiting for the chance to swat the filth.

I did get it in the end, but surprisingly it didn't die right away. I decided to just flush the pest down the toilet into oblivion. This was so much worse than the bat flying around Virtual Arena earlier this week.

No comments: