Saturday, July 30, 2005

Cya Vampress.

The past few days have been alright for me. Got my carton of Dunhill's and a few packs of Dunhill top Leaf from my sis... FINALLY! Got to meet up with Lady Lyn a few times and got asked by her boy friend to teach him DOTA. I know Lyn will probably hate me if I did that, so I didn't join in his game and kept her company while she sulked on how stupid games were.

Vampress Steph has gone back to Perth *sobs*, but I did get to meet up with her for some catching up since I've hardly seen her this time as she's always running about with her boy friend. Sent her a little goodbye message the night before she left. Her reply wasn't what I expected...


Steph - I just blew my boy friends turbo. SHIT! Lots of white smoke coming out! CRAP!

Tim - Well I expected something like "Thanks lots babes! Take care and I'll miss you! Will see you again in 4 months!", but I guess that'll work too. Everything alright there?

Steph - Ha ha thanks babes and I do miss you ok! No need saying! The car can still be driven well but the turbo is dead.

Tim - Ha ha good thing you're heading back tomorrow. Will give you're boy friend some time to fix up the car again to something more durable for you, like a tank.

Steph - Idiot!


Ah yes how I'll miss her ha ha.

Louis will be back by end of next week. I can imagine the dumb jokes we'll be throwing at people. Muahahaa!

Jazz fest at Mont Kiara tonight? Hmm...

No comments: