Thursday, July 21, 2005

Life Passing Me By.

There has been nothing much to blog about lately as everyday seems to follow the same old routine. Games, yum cha's, card sessions and constant bumming. Perhaps it's time to find something else to do. I really need to find work soon as resources are reaaaaally running low, and I have to much free time for my own liking... doing nothing! Life just wasted away isn't really much of a life.

I just heard recently that a friend of mine was involved in a car crash about a little over a month ago. Thankfully he survived but was places in the intensive care unit for about a month and has just been released. Unfortunately his brain has suffered damage and now he has short term memory loss. Sad how this has happened to a friend who was always all smiles whenever we met up. Things happen I guess, but I'm glad that you're still with us Ken.

Darling Debbie sprained her ankle recently. Seems that she's having problems ascending and descending stairs at home and work. Well at home her maid and family can help her about. At work, ha ha I teased her about how all those possibly perverted male employees will be absolutely delighted to offer assistance to her. She denied it at first but eventually came to admit that they have been rather helpful. Ha ha I knew it. Dirty buggers all of them! Ha ha.

No comments: