Saturday, July 02, 2005

Monkeys And Clowns.

The gloves are off! I just went through dinner with friends and they insist jokingly that I was with a girl yesterday. Reasoning with them sometimes can be such a total waste of time...


Buddy 9 - See la Tim, yesterday go hang out with a girl never give us a call.

Tim - I was at home!!! How many times do you want me to tell you all that???

Han G - That's why Tim. When Khai Snr goes to Ampang he calls and tells us he won't be around. Khai Jr also lets us know if he's seeing Amy. You no call, no nothing.

Tim - WTF! I wasn't with a girl yesterday!!! I was at home, I fell asleep in the afternoon and woke up at night! As it was so late I decided not to go out!!!

Buddy 9 - Sleeping with a girl right?

Tim - Oh my god la, noooooo!!!!

Han G - See Tim, you don't miss us. No call asking where are we, what we're up to, anything.

Tim - Fuck! It's not like you all, called me, asked me where the fuck am I or how come I'm not out right???? No Tim, hey man come out yum cha we're at Hartamas or anything right??


We just ended up laughing about how stupid the argument was getting. Monkeys and clowns... I have monkeys and clowns for friends....

No comments: