Sunday, July 10, 2005

Chilling.

A very brief entry.

Actually chilled in Bangsar yesterday. Yea I know I live there but there's nothing much to interest me there anymore to keep me around... until now.

Had dinner with Teoh, Henry and Yasir and then later bumped into Claire and Hamel. Had a few drinks with them in Madam Kwan's and did a bit of catching up. Ran into Siew Pang after that and had a quick drink with him before heading on home.

Went to the opening of Hamel's restaurant / mamak today. Used to be Lotus in Bangsar. Food was good and I got to catch up with a few old friends as well.

It's Claire's birthday today. Silly Irish gal can't stop talking about her shih tzu puppy Jordan. For some reason she just loves to tell her friends how I once nearly drowned her when she was 5 years old.

A few days have passed since the London bombings and the death toll stands at around 37 dead and 700 people injured.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY CLAIRE!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIAN!

No comments: