Tuesday, July 05, 2005

*Burp.

I'm sitting in my grandma's house now with a glass of wine next to me, feeling very much like a beached whale. It never fails to happen, when grandma cooks, Timmy tends to overeat. Ahh well what's a guy to do? Grandma's cooking is simply the best.

Went to catch Initial D at KLCC yesterday. Was one of the better chinese shows I've watched recently. Story was pretty simple but the humour was pretty enjoyable most of the time. Got to meet up with Edmund and Munster as well. I totally forgot to ask her to bring along the Pods I asked her to buy for me from down under. Had to rush off to futsal after that. Had a pleasant surprise to see Joan Dear there. First time I've seen her since she got back on holidays. Lovely as always.

My sister has forgotten to get me my carton of Dunhill. I shall have to wait till Thursday, and hope that she remembers!!!

No comments: