Saturday, July 02, 2005

Me WH4?

I decide to stay home for one day, just ONE day, and my friends decide for themselves that I'm out somewhere with a girl. Just because I didn't call, and no one decided to call me they came to a conclusion that I'm off somewhere having fun. Just to set it straight, I fell asleep in the afternoon and woke up about 8 pm. Seeing as it was late I decided to stay home instead of taking the trouble of going out and coming back a couple of hours later. Actually now I think about it... I would have proffered their story ha ha.

I asked one of my friends who presumed I was out with a girl why he thought that along with the others. The reply was this "You know so many girls, sure la we think you go WH4". Now I can't recall the last time I simply ran off just to hang out with a girl without telling anyone, so don't just presume I'm that type of guy even if I do know a lot of girls and yes some of them are back from abroad on holidays.

Met James from Suckball.com today. He's back from Manchester for a month. Chatted for a while and then exchanged numbers because he wants to play football sometime while he's here. Cool dude and one skillful footballer. Go read his web page sometime. Loads of funny shit there.

Munster should be back by now. Gotta give her a ring sometime soon. Fabulous lady brought me back Pods™. *Munch munch munch!

No comments: