Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Troubled Times.

How annoying it is to live like a pauper and think about what one would do without money. Yes, as much as we hate to think of it, the sad truth is that we can't survive without money in todays world. I'm almost broke and practically feeding on peanuts (no, not that bad really). It's so disappointing that I have to scrape of the goodwill of a few good friends (much thanks) till I can get my act right, which will hopefully be soon.

What is more amazing is that I can still somehow occasionally find myself out of the house still bumming, sometimes skipping meals and just deeply lost in thought that I don't even feel like replying any questions that come my way. I haven't been myself and I don't like this feeling. It sucks, it's so unlike cheeky and sarcastic me. It really is time I found a job. Too much free time on my hands is making me fucking lazy and sadly even though I know it, I haven't been doing much about it. I don't want to be a person who leeches off people. Those who know me well enough should know how much I hate borrowing money. If I don't earn it then I shouldn't spend it. It's as simple as that. But I've had to swallow this stupid pride of mine and make a few loans here and there just to get by and just so you people know, it is very much appreciated even if it will take me a while to pay u guys back.

The weekend was pretty fun even if it did come at a bad time for me. Went to Velvet on Saturday and most of my good clubbing mates were there. Haven't been to a club in ages and was in a way good to go out n forget about my current troubles. Was fun watching Nic's Operation Get Someone Drunk fail over and over again. Was good to see AJ and other lovely ladies who I have not seen in quite a while. Yea, was good just to hang out again and have fun. I'm guessing it'll be a while before I indulge in such delight again.

Is it just me or are my friends somehow incredibly interested in network marketing? In this week alone I've had about 5 calls from friends who have called and inquired whether I'd be interested in a business proposition. Really I have no interest but if they wanna look me up for a yum cha anyway I guess I'd happily oblige. Will be good to meet up even if it isn't their main purpose.

Another schoolmate of mine is getting married. This will be the fourth since I left school. I don't really know what's the big thing about getting married so early in life. There's so much more to live through and experience. But if they are happily and hopelessly in love and can't wait to get hitched then by all means go ahead. Don't worry I will attend the wedding and not just because of the food.


CHARLIE AND THE CHOCOLATE FACTORY!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

No comments: