Thursday, August 25, 2005

I'm Back!

So it's been quite a while since I actually bothered to write anything here. Been too busy hanging out with Lousy Louis for the past 2 weeks to even remember or have time to blog.

It's been fun with him dragging me out early in the mornings for breakfast to our late night suppers, going all over KL just to look for a charger for his damn phone, pasar malams and he even dragged me to watch Stealth with him... yes just 2 of us guys. Gay!

Just when I thought he wasn't going to do anything stupid for once, he decided to flip his new phone and drop it. Hence his screen is now marked with a rather large X crack. Well, at least its not as stupid as the time he jumped into some bushes in Hartamas to have the whole of Bestari and Devi's Corner looking at us. Shy man.

Speaking of phones, I've lost mine recently... I'm not too concerned about the phone but it's going to be a real hassle just to retrieve all the numbers again... Fuck!


Happy Belated Birthday Lady Lyn!!!

No comments: