Saturday, August 06, 2005

Lost In Life?

I seem to find myself disillusioned with my life recently. I no longer seem to be the same person who many people have known me to be and perhaps maybe even I myself don't really know for sure. I no longer enjoy the conversations I used to have with my friends although some of them might not notice. I never have much to say anymore regarding any matter whether it concerns myself or the people around me.

I used to enjoy art and music so much. The days in school when I used to draw comics and was a big fan of many kinds of music. Now, I can't even seem to bring myself to even sketch anything and even if I did make the attempt, I quickly lose interest. I wonder how my fondness for these things slowly grew out of my life and perhaps maybe even died within time. How did I let things that were once one of my few passions suddenly slip away and disappear from my life?

Perhaps it's time I had a lot of thought of the things that are happening in my life. An attempt to rediscover the things that I enjoy, that make me happy, that I have always loved since I was a kid. And hopefully in that time, even manage to find myself again.

No comments: