Monday, May 21, 2007

Starlight and shadows...

The weekend wasn't pleasant. Sure meeting up with a few old friends was good, but the questions they asked... They just brought a river of thoughts that I have been trying to leave behind... Obviously with not much success. Managed to avoid direct answers for most of the questions at least.

I could hardly gather any sleep over the weekend. The recollections plagued me so...

Last week, an old friend I haven't seen for 8 years found me on friendster and we started chatting and catching up. At one point she asked me, "Are you happy?"

After some thought, my reply... "Not exactly".

That was as close to a lie as I could have put it. Because I know I'm definitely not.

So little stars, but shadows everywhere... and I take little comfort in many things now.

No comments: