Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Harry Potter?

I'm dead tired because I haven't gotten enough sleep, but on the bright side I'm not in the office. Shocking even to me that I ended up going home at 5.40 am yesterday. If this keeps up pretty soon I'll be looking like a panda.

Am supposed to watch the new Harry Potter movie this Friday but there are complications. I thought that Stryker was going to book tickets for Thursday which was all good for me. Then I find out today that he went and bought Friday tickets instead. Now we have a problem. I have to go to Bukit Jalil on Friday for a event countdown launch and am not sure wether I'll make it back in time for the 8.55 pm show. Even better is that we're watching Gold Class. So if I don't manage to make it, that's RM35 down the drain.

Going to check out my new office this Saturday. Perhaps then with better facilities I'll be able to manage work better and not end up like yesterday.

No comments: