Thursday, November 24, 2005

Pointless Not So Short Entry.

Seeing how it is that Grace has proclaimed that I've shamelessly been promoting myself on her tag board (I've been framed by her), and that work is a little shitty right now because my computer still hasn't arrived, I'd think that this week has been rather uneventful and incredibly boring.

Bad enough that i come to work with nothing much to do, MSN is being such a bitch today and I can't seem to log on to it while using my AM's computer while everyone else is out to lunch. It's been raining everyday, I hate rain. Hate, hate, HATE! Thankfully the weekend is just around the corner.

Speaking of weekend. A few of my mates have arrived home from overseas and this weekend would be a good time to catch up with them. I shall have to figure out a way not to talk about work to them because seriously that is the last topic I would want to get into at the moment.

So today at work... All I did was nothing related to work, nothing really productive and am quite dissapointed because I really would like to pick up stuff as much as possible while I'm here (no I don't mean the rubbish on the floor when I say pick up).

But I did manage to do some sketches and draw up a few comics. I really do miss drawing. I plan to fiddle with photoshop and illustrator when I get my computer if I manage to find the time. Untill then the sketchbook will have to do.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey don lar..grace not so mean wan lar..she ddn say u not shameless or wat...don lar merajuk...
apa lar...u think u still small boy ah? relax lar =) she's only playing along =)

yv

- t ! m s t [o] n e - said...

lol silly miss, i just put what she said in my own words. i know she's just joking. i just chat with her on msn rather than posting on her tagboard. cheers.