Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Why Yellow?

So it seems like I've somehow become a subject of ridicule from Mary as I was told of a conversation she had with Han G. Apparently they were having a conversation about shaving or waxing and Han G said to her that she best not mention anything in detail as he generates mental images in his head rather easily. And then she started with this...

Imagine Tim in a thong...
Imagine Tim in a yellow bikini...
Imagine Tim in a yellow bikini and his cap...
Imagine Tim in a yellow bikini and his cap while smoking a Dunhill™

Aparently my legs were waxed clean as well...

Han G told me...

"And all that just made me cringe. The most fucked up one was picturing you in a bikini with your cap and smoking a Dunhill­™. Don't wanna think about it."

Why yellow? Why not be more creative and add something like lavender polka dots with smiley faces? Or maybe even flowers and fairies to make Joyce happy? I'll get you for this Mary.

The audacity... Ha ha.

No comments: