Thursday, November 10, 2005

Yea, Another Birthday.

You don't call when you get back, you ignore me in preference of other people's company, do not return my CD's, say you'll return my calls but never do, claim I have the audacity to give you shit when all I do is state facts and could probably blackmail you with them as well...

But still, you're also probably the only girl that can drive me nuts, who's mom actually gossips with me about you, who used to drag me along for your shoe shopping (thank god u got a bf for that now), and who's heavy ass I had to carry home before because you were drunk.

Missing you ever so much Vampress. Have an awesome 23rd birthday. Soon you'll have kids running about, years later you'll be old wrinkled and grumpy.

But you know what? You'll always be lovely to me miss. Luv ya!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPHY!!!

No comments: