Thursday, October 27, 2005

Cold, Hungry And Sleepy

So here I am in the office cold, hungry and sleepy.

Cold because the bloody aircond is fucking blasting at me and the office is freezing, hungry because it's past lunch time but I have to wait for my manager who is in a meeting atm because he wants to have lunch with me, sleepy because I didn't get enough sleep last night and hungry because I'm cold but I have to wait for.... you get the picture.

Today's the last day I have to send out sponsorship proposals for an upcoming event. Tomorrow I'll have to call all of them for confirmation wether they have recieved the proposal or not and if they have decided to be generous to us or plain stingy fucks.

I'm cold, I'm hungry and reeeeaaaaally sleepy. But yea, you already knew that.

No comments: