Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Timmy Gets Hired.

So I've started working again and while I must say I wasn't at all excited, I was pretty eager to do something with my life rather than wasting it away in a cyber cafe or bumming.

Currently I'm working at a fledgling advertising company named Idea Kiosk Sdn Bhd. I can't disclose our current and future projects but my interview has to be the coolest ever.

We were supossed to meet up last Saturday at Penang Village in Taman Tun for a casual interview at 11 am, but my boss decided that he'd go for a medical first and kept my friends and I waiting for 3 whole hours before turning up. So as he kindly asked us wether we have had lunch (which we had. 3 hours dammit!) and started briefing us on the company, it's clients and goals as he happily indulged in his noodles. We just listened, after all it would be rude to interupt him as he was explaining things to us. So after he was done with his meal he just asked us one question "So how much do you have in mind for your starting pay?"

AND THAT WAS IT! I answered, got hired, bingo I started work on Monday.

GG.

1 comment:

DHS Blog said...

Congratulations! Do well.