Monday, October 10, 2005

Weekend's Over

Nic, on Saturday you successfully joined your sister in her exclusive club of people puking into ice buckets when they have had too much to drink. Welcome to the Bucketeers.

Ben, for a moment you inspired me to become Malaysia's long jump champion when u decided to puke right in front of me. Thankfully I managed to leap to safety in time before you covered me in whisky, shooters and whatever you ate for dinner.

Sunday was pretty dead as VA's internet line was down. So off my friends and I went for a movie to waste our day away. Skeleton Key was the show we watched. Interesting twist to the story but still a little predictable. Not much special effects so I figure it was pretty low budget.

Got to stay in my Pj house for a few days soon as mom went to China for the week. So yes, Timmy has got go take care of the dog.


Happy Belated Birthday Ben!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIC!!! Whatever path you take in life you know I've got your back bro!

No comments: