Saturday, October 15, 2005

Housekeeping.

It's almost 4 am now. I've just finished cleaning most of the house of the mess I've made during my stay here. Yes I decided to stop being lazy and clean up before mom gets home on Sunday. Biggest pain was carrying my couch back to my room from the computer room.

Couch you ask? Yes, my rooms in Pj and Bangsar have a couch in each of them. Why? I don't know. It is pretty comfortable and perhaps doesn't make the rooms seem so empty. Would be handy if anyone decided to stay over as well I guess.

Washed the dishes, stacked the CD's, swept the floor, arranged the pillows in the hall and packed my room. To top all this shit I'd probably have to give Sparky a bath, but its ok. He can continue being smelly for the time being.

Joy! While clearing up stuff in the computer room I happen to stumble upon a box. In it I found lots of junk. Archie comics, couple of old text books, a few dirty caps, some cobwebs, lots of dust and.... !!! My old Marvel card collection!!! I had totally forgotten about it. No idea if they still have any value but heck who cares. They're still in good condition and I've stored them somewhere I'm sure mom wont find them in case she decides to toss out the box as trash or donate it to charity.

To top it off I also found a book titled "The Story Of Miss Saigon" I've always wanted to watch the musical when I was so much younger. Don't think it's still in production, but at least I have the soundtrack to get me by.

Staying here wasn't such a bad thing after all...

No comments: