Monday, October 31, 2005

Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen Is Here!

And so I totally wasted my Sunday spending money indulging in food and falling asleep in people's houses.

Got called to go for lunch with SantaKel and Han G in Subang quite early in the afternoon. The weather then was probably hot enough to reduce me to a puddle of sweat. After lunch we made our way to SantaKel's house and I was particularly hopeful of getting my CD's back after yeaaaaars and years of them being in SantaKel's possession. Not surprised as I entered the pig sty of a room which SantaKel calls sanctuary (he warned us of it's condition prior to our visit) I tried to make my way past the bags and litter to the bed. After a short while I decided that I'd try to salvage what I could of my belongings entrusted to Kel and started rummaging. Found one of my CD's, a couple of empty covers and a few movies. Ok great, the trip and effort wasn't a total lost, or so I thought... Later Han G decided that he'd rummage for some stuff to watch as well and I figure somehow managed to misplace my belongings in the cluttered room. I only noticed when we had to leave and couldn't be fucked to look through the mess again and left.

Went to One Utama because Mary was whining like a little girl on how hungry she was but took her almost half an hour to decide where she wanted to eat. Bummed in Starbucks for a while after before deciding to watch The Exorcism Of Emily Rose later. So with about 4 hours of nothing to do before the movie we headed on to Han G's house for a while and then off to Bangsar pasal malam after for dinner.

It will never cease to amaze me how fucking dumb some people can be. There was one scene early in The Exorcism Of Emily Rose where the camera was focused on what was a bee hive. You could see the bee's swarming all over it for fucks sake. And I overheard some dude behind me actually ask his girl " What is that? Is it cabbage?" OMFG you can not imagine how hard it was no just not burst out and laugh at him. But *ahem* manners a bit, contain only.

I was pleasantly suprised that I enjoyed watching The Exorcism Of Emily Rose. Considering how horror or thriller films make me want to fall asleep or just laugh at how incredibly ridiculous some of them are I was very interested in the story of how one girl endured so much suffering but kept her faith and belief in god through it all. There we're a few scenes which I thought were awesome. Ok I had a few laughs and could not resist the temptation of pestering mary knowing how low her tolerance to these kind of movies are but this has been one of the more exceptional shows I've seen this year.

I've heard that Corpse Bride is only 1 hour 10 mins long... SO? Heck I'll watch it anyway still!

I won't be blogging tomorrow so...

Happy Birthday Bonnie!
Happy Birthday Pearl!

No comments: