Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Birthdays And Indulging In Food.

So it's been quite a busy and enjoyable weekend.

Friday. Went to this french place called La Francais in One Bangsar(stupid name) for dinner with grandma, dad, sis n her bf. Prices were ludicrous! When my dad asked me what I feel like having i just mumbled McDonald's. But i wasn't paying anyway to i made my order knowing that even if the food was going to be good, the portions would be so sad I'd have to order 5 more helpings for me to feel content. We even ordered a bottle of champagne but no one else wanted to drink so my sis n I happily sipped ourselves into tipsiness.

Saturday. Khai Snr's birthday bbq. I made such a pig of myself. 4 steaks/lamb, loads of potato, brownies and ice cream and birthday cake. I couldn't move after and had to lay down in his living room while watching tv. Talk about content.

Sunday. Dad's birthday dinner and guess what... more steak! 2 steaks, lots of salmon and several helpings of potato salad and birthday cake later it's a wonder how much meat I've managed to consume an not feel ill. I had to rush earlier in the afternoon to finish Nora's birthday gift as well. It was a little sloppy to me because it was a rush job but she said it was lovely anyway. Hope she really did like it even if she did say she'll gladly pass it back to me to finish it after I told her I didn't have time to draw a rose on the cover.

I'm beginning to think my entries are getting boring. I think it's time to find more stupid things to post about like before in my multiply.

Happy Belated Birthday Khai Snr!
Happy Belated Birthday Dad !!!

Happy Belated Birthday NORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

1 comment:

DHS Blog said...

Well now I'm going to raid the refrigerator!