Friday, October 14, 2005

Temporary Insanity. Tim The Hermit Part 2.

Day 3 in Pj. No newspapers, running low on food and most of my clothes are smeared with dog drool. Have watched almost all the movies I brought over, but just watching them has made me rather restless and lazy at the same time. All I do is sit at home and do nothing but watch movies and listen to the radio.

I've found time to catch up with a lot of friends who are overseas while I've been here. Good to hear from most of them. Even found the time to write a long email to Steph so she won't sms me at 5 am in the morning complaining that I never do mail her. Miss that girl.

Will probably go out tomorrow since there's football to watch. I hate watching football alone. I love to be critical on how teams play and it's no fun if there's no one around to listen to me bitch.

So then... till tomorrow, I shall remain in this realm with no way out.

No comments: