Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Options, Options... Hmmm.

Well I've been neglecting this blog for the past few days because I've been out and about asking friends for any possible job opportunity's which might suit me or perhaps I might find to my liking. There have been options but I'll take some careful consideration about what I'd like to go into.

A friend has offered me the position of captain in the upcoming La Bodega branch in Bangsar Shopping Center. The pay sounds very attractive considering that I have no experience whatever in food and beverage, but it never was a field I would have considered before and possibly I shall leave it as a last resort. Another asked me to try out in sales with his company. While starting will be difficult as it will be strictly commission based for the first 8 - 10 months, after that if I do well, the very big possibility of being promoted to an assistant manager involving office work sounds pretty decent. And then there is this marketing position at some magazine company which I've heard of from word of mouth. I've emailed a friend there asking for details regarding that position. hope he gets back to me ASAP on it.

And I'll probably get a phone on Friday from an aunt from moms side of the family. It was a lot easier than i thought. I just called her and asked politely if she had a spare phone which I could use temporarily, her reply was unexpected... " Oh sure you can just take mine. I'll buy a new one." Well it might be old or whatever but hell with it... it's still a phone.

No comments: