Thursday, September 15, 2005

Final Fantasy 7 : Advent Children.

I just finished watching Final Fantasy : Advent Children and must say it finally does dome justice to the RPG's compared to that shit load of rubbish we for in Final Fantasy : The spirits Within. Yup, you get to see all your favorite Final Fantasy 7 characters from hero Cloud to the wickedly cool Sephiroth. Even Bahamut makes an appearance. Animation is beautiful and you'll get to see many familiar settings which you find in the game if you remember them. I practically went ballistic when Sephiroth emerged with his so fucking wicked sword. I thought nothing could top the rebirth of one of the oh so fucking coolest video game villains of all time, well until the coolest fucking finishing move in video game history was executed... The Onmi Slash!!! I probably wet myself in excitement when I saw it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
- t ! m s t [o] n e - said...

It look a lot like Neo Bahamut from FF10. That's why I'm assuming it's him. And then there's that bad breath blast of his as well.