Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Sitting Alone.

So here I am now in VA's 3rd floor watching over lots and lots of computer stuff (software and hardware)while the technician takes his break. It's free usage of the coms for me at the moment for my favour, but it's as boring as hell. It is about time they updated everything and changed any faulty epuipment anyway. Perhaps with the changes that come along better business will be generated.

I've been contemplating staying over my PJ house while moms away having fun on her honeymoon. The problem is that, I'm not sure how well stocked the place is on food and I'm quite lazy to take care of the dog if I'm there. I do miss my room there. It's my sanctuary. I could stay in there all day. Probably I'm just missing a fridge in there. If I had one no one would probably see me for a while. Just camp in my room with the things I enjoy... Oh wait! No girls! Dammit.

2 comments:

DHS Blog said...

My grandma used to say "If you are alone and you are lonely you are in bad company." I hope you'll be ok and not get to bored. You always have your blog!

- t ! m s t [o] n e - said...

Ha ha no worries miss. Was bored because I had to sit there alone and there were no games to play as the Pc's hadn't finished updating yet. Cheers!