Sunday, September 11, 2005

More Birthday Wishes.

To a person who I hold so very dearly, you will always have that special place in the garden of my heart. For the days, months and years to come, you will always be one I look for kindness, compassion and understanding.

Every day that passes you become more of the woman I told you you'd be. Strong, confident and oh soooooooooooooooo sexy haha. And for the years that have yet to pass I'm sure that many more lucky people will come to know what an incredible and wonderful person you are.

So don't waste any time. Play the music, light the candles, pop the champagne and don't forget to make a wish...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy My oNe aNd OnLy DaRLiNg DeBBiE!


Ben macha my tequila buddy, a very happy birthday and many happy returns to you as well!

No comments: