Sunday, September 18, 2005

Stuck In A Suit.

Wedding's finally over. I decided that I couldn't be bothered to go home and change so I just headed to Hartamas still all dressed up. Some of my idiot friends tried to be funny and gave me a salute. Clowns I tell you. Come to think of it, I don't think I've ever taken the trouble to dress up like this since some high school prom.

I noticed that I was the only monkey in a suit there, but mom and the rest of the family liked it so it was cool. Dinner was ok and quite fun because I got to catch up with some childhood friends (Su Zen you looked so hot!) and a few cousins. One of them fractured his leg while playing basketball. Word is that he just jumped and fell without anyone near him. So being the super nice cousin I am, I decided to sign his cast with "HA HA HA YOU CLUMSY OAF! Luv Tim". Ain't I sweet.

There was once during dinner I went off for a smoke. As I was standing at the entrance of the ballroom some lady came up to me, placed some piece of paper on the table in front of me and asked "Could you please stamp my ticket?" in my mind I wanted to seriously shout at her something like " Stupid ar?? Do I look like a fucking valet to you!!??" but instead politely told her that I had no idea and she should try reception. Fuck even if I was working there, as if I'd be carrying a stamp around with me.

No comments: