Saturday, September 17, 2005

Free Smokes, A Joyride And A Wedding.

Somehow it amazes me how clueless some people can be. I went to buy a pack of cigarettes today at a newsstand near my house. So I asked the dude for a pack of Dunhill and placed my RM 10 on the counter. He dully passed me my pack and had to answer a phone call. So I waited and waited for him to give me my change, the RM 10 note still lying on the counter. Suddenly after a few minutes (Yes I did wait that long) he surprisingly asked me "Yes, can I help you sir?" I gave him a puzzled look at pointed to the RM 10 note still on the counter and replied "For my Dunhill?" To my surprise he turned back and grabbed me a new pack and gave it to me. Erm... K I took the pack, got my change and left. So yes I decided to be dishonest and ended up with 2 packs of Dunhill for the price of one.

Went for a ride in the BMW M5 with SantaKel later in the day. He's got the car to test drive for the weekend. It might probably take most of us half a lifetime to ever buy a car like that ( About RM 400k), but that machine is what I'd call a car. Darling Debbie freaked out when we went flying 180 km/h on the highway and over reacted when she claimed that we were going over 200. Girls... haha.

Mom's getting remarried on Sunday. I have to wake up early tomorrow to go to my grandma's place for a family gathering. Many of my friends have asked me am I ok with it and do I like the guy. Well, it doesn't matter what I think. Here is a man who wants to take care of my mom and makes her happy. That in itself is good enough for me. He's a pretty decent chap, perhaps a bit proud because of his achievements but still a good man. I think mom's side of the family still prefer my dad, because even despite of his faults he is still a very humble and sincere man. But once again this isn't about me. Grats mom dearest! May you have many wonderful and fulfilling times to look forward to!

http://lassebasse.dk/girlfriend-remote.jpg < What Every Guy Needs !!!

No comments: