Friday, September 23, 2005

Think Evil Thoughts.

I am in my PJ house again. Why is it that everytime I come here it starts to rain just before I reach the house. Yes, I got caught in the rain again. Fortunately I wore my rainproof jacket this time, but I still smell like wet dog as Sparky decided to greet me with his usual enthusiastic nature.

I have been screwed over by my aunts in my other house. My sis was supposed to drop by a few days back for dinner and pass me the much needed cash that would allow me to buy myself a hand phone. My plan was to get a cheap one, and live of the balance for a while as I looked for a job. Somehow my aunts got to her before I could and brainwashed her into not giving me anything for anything at anytime. So the next day when I called dear sis to ask her what happened she decided to tell me that she thinks I should get my own phone and how she came to that decision.

Now it might seem that I'm being spoon fed by my sis but trust me I'm not. The only favours I ask from her is to supply me with one carton of Dunhill's a month since she works in a tobacco company. So now I've been plotting on ways to get back at my aunts whom I've never really liked at all for most of my life. My options would be...

1. Kill them in their sleep. Problem would be that they're bigger than I am and probably would kick my ass to next week if I failed at the first attempt.

2. Poison them. Problem is that I'm never at home to do it.

3. Spread nasty rumours about them to the rest of the family. Oh I forgot, I don't see the rest of the family.

4. Torch their brand new cars. Nope, that would cause air pollution and Joyce the Fairy would be on my case all year.

5. Get a job and buy my own damn phone.


Yes reality really does suck! But on a brighter note...

Happy Belated Birthday Corean!

No comments: