Saturday, September 17, 2005

Early Morning And Trib Gets Sensitive.

Foolish was I to think that I was to go home early yesterday. I declined an offer from friends to join them for karaoke just so I could go back early. As I should have known better... I went home at 4 am. Much later than those who went for song and drink.

Had to get up early today to go to my grandma's house by 11 am. Nearly overslept. Thankfully I managed to wake up at 10.45 am and had to rush rush rush to get ready and scurry over to grandma's. My cousin is back from Perth for 2 weeks, and she brought a friend back as well ho ho! German gal, 23 years old who is quite pretty even if she is a bit large. Had lunch with her along with my cousin at La Bodega and she seems like a pleasant person. K to my friends who read this, jut before you think of anything stupid I'll tell you now... NO I am not going to do anything to her or with her!


Trib got a little sensitive when I tried to be funny with him...


Trib - Hey Tim you there?

Tim - Yo!

Trib - Can you do me a favour?

Tim - No I will not take your girl out so you can go play dota.

Trib - Fuck you la!


All this hostility, and I thought that we were friends... lol.

No comments: